Waste of time and money

She simply likes to hear herself talk. Charges to hear her sales pitch. Class for 10$ that ends up being a sales pitch for class for thousands. Scam. Baits customers with little bits of info but wants big buck for more and it doesnt apply to most businesses.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Definitely not a good move to charge $10 for a 3 day event with multiple upsells "go VIP for $47" but the worst was her introducing a program that cost $1997 and should cost less than $500. That is not her market's price point as anyone can see by the low number of buyers. She gets sales by offering 12 month payment plans - who wants to pay for a course for 12 months?

ID
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Awful customer support

Originally joined one of Jennifers groups. Asked to leave the group and be refunded as it had only been 4 days. Was given the run around and treated as if I were a child. Even received a reprimand letter from Jennifer. I am an adult with a masters degree and family. I couldnt believe how I was treated. Have let others know of this poor customer service and to stay away at all costs!!!

User's recommendation: Stay away.

That was my experience of her too. I joined her $47 a month group and I was in less than a month when I was told I was not a good fit for their 'curated' membership.

A 'business coach' who censors her users? And she is not a business coach - she has no business education or training.

ID
Anacoco, Louisiana

She’s a snake oil salesman- preys on people trying to better themselves